BOB投注登陆Sustainability is an increasingly important topic for executives, employees, consumers and communities. In addressing sustainability challenges, we are guided by a number of core beliefs:
- There is a strong business case for sustainability both in terms of risk mitigation but also in bringing about a competitive advantage.
- Despite this, companies are making slow progress, with just 2% achieving or exceeding their own expectations and 81% settling for diluted results.
- Most companies fall into two types of traps: unfocused, unambitious sustainability strategies separated from the core business; and corner-office passion disconnected from frontline realities.
- Sustainability leaders distinctively set bold ambitions and identify the few areas where they can ‘spike’ and be brilliant to bring competitive advantage to the heart of their business while addressing their most material sustainability impacts.
- Leaders drive change by making public commitments and helping employees confront trade-offs, real and perceived, in day-to-day business.
- The journey can be transformational and leave a legacy, prompting companies to redefine "sustainable, profitable growth" and what it means to be a leader in their industry.
BOB投注登陆Our credibility in fostering sustainable change comes not only from our deep experience in the field but also from tackling many of the same issues in our own organization. We are committed to increasing our social and public sector involvement and making sustainability a firm-wide priority. We are proud to be certified and to contribute in meaningful ways to effect lasting social change through our global program.