BOB投注登陆BOB投注登陆|BOB投注BOB投注登陆 works alongside our clients to anticipate industry disruptions, innovate, apply a unique point of view on agricultural trends and opportunities, and build proven, successful business models. We have worked on more than 600 engagements across the agriculture industry and have consistently produced superior results.
What We Do
What We Do
- Digital: Demystify digital and focus on practical, immediate steps that set you on a path to digital leadership.
- Cost: Whether you need to rapidly capture cost savings opportunities, zero-base your budget or strategically transform your cost structure, BOB投注登陆|BOB投注BOB投注登陆 can help.
- Operations: Reimagine your operations—from supply chain to procurement—to unlock growth, reduce costs and unleash your strategy.
- Strategy: Since BOB投注登陆|BOB投注BOB投注登陆’s founding in 1973, strategy has been our core business. We work with companies to develop strategies that deliver results.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Improve your odds of successful M&A through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, commercial diligence and merger integration.
- Organization: Ensure your organization is set up to deliver on your company’s strategy.
BOB投注登陆We draw on our expertise across industries and capabilities to develop and implement solutions that deliver the best results. BOB投注登陆|BOB投注BOB投注登陆 has a global network of agribusiness experts, and we work jointly with agricultural companies to address opportunities across agriculture sectors, including:
- Agricultural chemicals and fertilizer producers
- Protein (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, fish)
- Crops (corn, oilseeds, wheat, rice, sugarcane)
- Agriculture equipment (tractors, grain/protein processing equipment)
The agribusiness industry is changing rapidly. Global demand will require a 50%+ increase in production of major agricultural crops over the next 40 years. Sources of new land are limited; therefore, greater yield is critical to meeting the ever-increasing global demand. Western economies (US, Brazil, Canada) are becoming even more important exporters to the rest of the world. The most successful companies in the agricultural sector historically have either participated across multiple segments of the value chain or have achieved large scale in a dedicated area of focus.
Going forward, companies will have to compete in an increasingly complex environment, which includes increasing competition for resources as alternative fuel sources; more environmental pressure on farming techniques; and competing governmental priorities that suppress optimal global yield and trade flows. BOB投注登陆|BOB投注BOB投注登陆 works alongside companies to navigate these and many other pressing issues to achieve sustainable results.